You can only use the (2) effect of “Galaxy Cyclone” once per turn. (1): Target 1 Set Spell/Trap Card on the Field. Destroy it. (2): During your Main Phase, except during the turn in which this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Banish this card from your Graveyard. Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card on the Field. Destroy it.
Large pictures of the new Sephira monsters.
CROS-JP071: The Chosen Crusaders of the Sephira
(1): Apply the following effect(s), based on the number of different face-up “Sephira” monster cards in your Extra Deck:
• 3 or more: All “Sephira” monsters you control gain ATK equal to the total number of face-up cards in both players’ Extra Decks x100.
• 5 or more: Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
• 8 or more: Monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects.
• 10 or more: You can send this face-up card in your Spell/Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard. Shuffle all cards in your opponent’s hand, Field and Graveyard back to the Deck.
CROS-JP029: Nekritual Beast Tamer Sephira Wendy
Red/Blue Scales: 7
Pendulum Effect: <Usual Sephira archetypal wording>
Monster Effect: You can only Special Summon 1 “Nekritual Beast Tamer Sephira Wendy” per turn. (1): If this card is Normal Summoned or Pendulum Summoned, you can add 1 face-up “Sephira” monster card from your Extra Deck to your hand, except “Nekritual Beast Tamer Sephira Wendy”.
ATK 1500/DEF 1000
CROS-JP059: Sephira Path
(1) You can only activate this card when you control 2 “Sephira” cards in your Pendulum Zones with Pendulum Scales 1 and 7. When this card is activated, if you control monsters that are not “Sephira” monsters, shuffle all of them back to your Deck.
(2) As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, neither player can Special Summon, except from the hand or Extra Deck.
(3) While you control a card in your Pendulum Zone, this card cannot be targeted by card effects. If a card in your Pendulum Zone is destroyed, destroy this card.
Source: The Organization